Digium® analog cards were created for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. Using one of our analog cards in concert with Digiums Asterisk® software, standard PC platforms, and the Linux® OS, one can create telephony environments capable of satisfying the needs of business applications with industry-leading quality.
The analog cards, with their interchangeable single and quad FXS and FXO modules, can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways. Digiums commercial, toll-quality High Performance Echo Cancellation (HPEC) software is available to our analog customers at no additional cost. The optional VPMADT032 hardware echo cancellation module provides the same toll-quality as HPEC, but without the performance impact of a software based solution. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by adding additional cards.
Digiums analog cards utilize patent pending VoiceBus™ technology. VoiceBus technology allows these cards to use an industry standard, bus-mastering interface as found in millions of PCs worldwide. VoiceBus maximizes system compatibility and prevents system conflicts.
- Up to 24 Ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- Full-length Analog Card
- Up to 6 Quad FXS or FXO Modules
- RJ21X Connector
- High Performance Echo Cancellation (HPEC) Software (Optional)
- VoiceBus® technology
- TDM2400 for use with a PCI 2.2 (3.3/5.0V) compliant slot - Bundled with VPMADT032 as TDM2400E
- AEX2400 for use with a PCI-express 1.0 compliant slot - Bundled with VPMADT032 as AEX2400E