These server controllers offer the maximum port density for multi-BRI (S0) applications. These PrimuX controllers are commonly used for fax servers, call distribution systems and small switches in business applications The NT versions are used in following additional applications: Powerful PC based PBXs build at most reasonable prices. In these applications the internal BRI ports are realized through NT mode configured ports. The NT versions are also the ideal basis for VoIP-Gateways.
ISDN controller, 8 BRI (8 x S0), TE and NT (incl. line power)
- Supported OS versions: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux, single- and multi processor platforms
- Dual-mode CAPI 1.1/2.0, integrated network CAPI, configuration utility
- Port density range from 2 up to 60 channels per controller
- All PrimuX controllers can be combined in one PC
- Maximum performance through DSP technology. Speech communication without audible delays and echoes (typ. delay 8 ms).
- Up to 60 parallel fax transmission/receptions on one PC. Fax polling, compression (MR, MMR), ECM, DTMF and progress tone detection. Max. transmit rate 14.400 Bit/s, max. receive rate 9.600 Bit/s.
- Implementation of all ISDN supplementary services: Caller identification (CLIP, CLIR, COLP, COLR, KEY, MSN, DDI, SUB), calltransfer (TP, CFU, CFB,CFNR), callcompletion (CW, HOLD, ECT), advise of charge (AOC), 3-party conference, complex conferences.
- External procotols: DSS1, 1TR6, NI-2
- Procotols: X.25, X.75, transparent, HDLC transparent, V.110, T.30, T.70 NL, T.90 NL, ISO 8208, LAPD