These controllers present the ideal solution for advanced private users or small business use. The excellent driver technology allows the realisation of small call distribution systems and small fax servers. The "small" PrimuX controllers are the right choice for all low port density applications, in which reliability, quality and features are more critical than the price.
ISDN controller for 1 basic rate access, TE and NT (incl. line power) for 1 x S0 (S0)
- Supported OS versions: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux, single- and multi processor platforms
- Dual-mode CAPI 1.1/2.0, integrated network CAPI, configuration utility
- Port density range from 2 up to 60 channels per controller
- All PrimuX controllers can be combined in one PC
- Maximum performance through DSP technology. Speech communication without audible delays and echoes (typ. delay 8 ms).
- Up to 60 parallel fax transmission/receptions on one PC. Fax polling, compression (MR, MMR), ECM, DTMF and progress tone detection. Max. transmit rate 14.400 Bit/s, max. receive rate 9.600 Bit/s.
- Implementation of all ISDN supplementary services: Caller identification (CLIP, CLIR, COLP, COLR, KEY, MSN, DDI, SUB), calltransfer (TP, CFU, CFB, CFNR), callcompletion (CW, HOLD, ECT), advise of charge (AOC), 3-party conference, complex conferences.
- External procotols: DSS1, 1TR6, NI-2
- Procotols: X.25, X.75, transparent, HDLC transparent, V.110, T.30, T.70 NL, T.90 NL, ISO 8208, LAPD