Features of the Plathosys CT 400 PRO
- Plug&play installation
- Ring tone signal via internal loudspeaker
- Open listening function via internal loudspeaker in wideband quality according to ETSI ES 202 740
- Acoustic Shock Protection according to ETSI EG 202518
- Hook on/-off-function (also with MS Lync/Skype for business and Unify Open-Scape Softclients)
- Echo cancellation
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) according to FCC Part 68.316 and 68.317
- API-software available for the development of customers? specific applications
- EU-conformity to EU directive 1995/5/EG (R&TTE directive)/CE label
|Power supply||USB: 5V, max. 500mA|
|Connection||USB 1.1, USB 2.0 & USB 3.0|
|Connection cable||USB connecting cable 1,50 m | Spiral length handset cable 50 cm|
|Compatibility||The system is addressable for 32 Bit and 64 Bit|
|Scope of delivery||Handset with coiled cable | USB base station with USB-connecting cable | Operating instructions|
|Material description||Sturdy casing made of flame retardant plastic PC-ABS (Norm UL 94)|
|System requirements||MS Windows XP - 8.1 | Standard-USB Port|
Plathosys CT 400 PRO: For crystal clear communication in the office
The smart USB handset Plathosys CT 400 PRO provides with its wideband audio performance excellent voice quality and natural sound experience when used as PC telephony.
Making notes while telephoning and still having both hands free ? the internal loudspeaker that can be switched to open listening creates comfortable and efficient communication in the working environment.
Thanks to the assistance of the standard Hearing-Aid-Compatibility (HAC) the CT 400 PRO also allows those with hearing aids to use the very latest in modern communication technology.
Through the HID standard (Human Interface Device) the CT 400 PRO links into every PC environment.