|Connects to||PC via USB, compatible with Windows® or Mac OS|
|Ideal for||Video conferencing, conference calls, one-to-one calls, listening to music, webinar audio, and PC phone usage in office or on-the-road|
|Audio performance||Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz-10 kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-cancelling microphone|
|Hearing protection||SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
- Its modular design gives end users a choice of mono or stereo audio options and wearing styles
- Low profile design is ideal for video conferencing, PC telephony and other multi-media applications
- Durable, portable design easily tucks into travel case, ideal for professionals on-the-go
- Answer/end/mute controls simplify call management while inline indicator lights show call or mute status
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality
- A dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or want high quality sound for multi-media playback
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
Discreet Design. Powerful Performance.
Meet the first corded headset designed for Unified Communications that’s as discreet as it is professionally sound. The headset’s modular over-the-ear design can be worn with two ear buds for stereo, or converted to one ear bud for mono use depending on the user’s preference. The ultra-discreet design and superior audio quality you’ve come to expect from Plantronics make this headset ideal for video conferencing, PC telephony and multi-media applications. Even more, it comes with a rugged protective carrying case so you can easily take it with you. With the Blackwire 435, you don’t have to compromise between style and sound quality.