- Thanks to the easy installation and intuitive operation, the Fox810 can be effortlessly connected to any common telephone system.
- The lightweight and ergonomic design guarantees a high wearing comfort. The adjustable headband as well as the soft and flexible wear pads ensure long-lasting yet relaxed talks
- The integrated digital signal processors (DSP) ensure that freeVoice Fox offers authentic sounding calls. Sudden noise spikes are eliminated before they reach your ear.
- The integrated filter reduces interfering background noises, such as can occur in an open-plan office. This means your message always comes across ? with no interfering ambient noise.
- All of the functions have been intuitively designed and arranged. Answering and ending a call as well as muting or volume control can be controlled directly on the headset.
|Wearing style and call control||Headband designed to be worn all day. Ergonomic design with comfortable ear pads | Call acceptance key to accept, end and reject a call|
|Display signal and Audio signals||LED shows call status, pairing status and other events | Audio signals indicate incoming calls, low battery charge, volume, muting and connection status|
|Sound quality||DSP noise cancelling, echo cancellation, tone control, high-quality tone for clear communication | Medium-length microphone with ambient noise suppression. Effectively reduces interfering background noise and improves understanding|
|DECT||Range of up to 100 m from the Fox FX 810 DECT base station to the headset | EU DECT: 1,88 ? 1,90 GHz|
|Loudspeakers and Audio-shock protection||Broadband loudspeaker | Protects the user‘s hearing by adjusting noise peaks and sudden loud noises down to a safe level|
|SA value (radiation value)||The output is below 20mW and thus below the minimum radiation limit in accordance with EN62479|
|Certificates/declarations of conformity||EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, RXM09102151-1, RXM09102151-2, EN 60950-1/ A12:2011, EN 50332-1, ETSI EN 301 406 V2.1.1 (2009-07), ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2 (2011-09), ETSI EN 301 489-6 V1.4.1 (2015-05), EN 62479:2010|
|Battery type and charging time||Lithium-ion polymer / exchangeable | Shows the battery status and tells you when the battery has to be recharged. 20% charge in less than 20 minutes, 50% in less than 45 minutes, full charge in less than 3 hours|
|Battery service life (empirical value)||Typically approx. 1000 charging cycles|
|Talk time and standby time||Up to 8 hours | At least 50 hours|
|Desk phone sockets||RJ-11 for handset, RJ-11 for telephone (or headset connection), RJ-45 for AUX (for EHS adapter or lifter)|
|Compatibility||The headset can be used on all common desk phones|
|Scope of delivery||DECT headset with desktop charging station, mains adapter and headband|
Our focus was on professional business users during the development of the Fox810 series. The high wearing comfort, maximum sound quality as well as the easy installation are the outstanding features of the freeVoice Fox FX810. And of course, the telephone conference function is an absolute must. Up to three further participants can join in a telephone conference. They enjoy carefree calls with a freedom of movement of up to 100 metres. The modern, high-quality design makes the freeVoice Fox810 very special.Art.No.: VOFREEFOXB